Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hi, my name is Danielle Costello!

I enjoy hanging out with my friends and relaxing with my dogs. I love basketball but I don’t play it anymore, which I sometimes regret. Music is a big part of my life even though I don’t play any instruments, I tried playing piano for a while but I kept forgetting the notes... Reading and watching movies are things that I also like doing.I love meeting new people, even though I’m really shy. 

I love biology and chemistry but I’m not taking these courses this semester.I was very heavily involved with basketball for many years and I found that the more I played, the more time I spent with my physiotherapist due to injuries. During that time I became very interested in physiotherapy. I’m currently doing the Kinesiology program but in all honesty that could change within the next few years because I'm a very indecisive person. I’m hoping that if I do follow through with this, I’ll go on to pursue Rehabilitation Physiotherapy in Dublin,Ireland.

I’m hoping to do well in my first semester and to try and make it through one day without telling my friends that I’m dropping out. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and seeing what mun has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment