Thursday, September 18, 2014



This is a picture of me and my sister Olivia. It was taking on the day of my grad. Within the past few years we have become extremely close despite the 4 year age gap. We are always together and there is never a moment where you will not catch use laughing about something. You never know what will come out of my sisters mouth and she will always speak her mind without giving it a second thought…. I admire my sister because she’s not afraid to speak her mind if something goes against what she thinks, you will know loud and clear. Even though we fight a lot, I love my sister to death and would do anything for her. I love this picture because we did not know it was being taken and it catches us in one of our moments where we are joking around. 


This picture was captured at Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, Ontario. There is a huge tank that takes up most of the wall containing around twenty jellyfish. There are neon lights in the tank which change every few minutes causing the colour of the jellyfish’s to change. Surprisingly I was able to get a picture because there were hundreds of people walking around, making it hard to get close to the tank. I especially love the movement of the jellyfish and how it makes this picture look whimsical. I wanted to share this picture because I think that it is very striking how the pink of the lights cause the jellyfish to juxtapose against the dark blue of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment