Friday, November 28, 2014

I enjoyed English 1080 especially since english is one of my favourite subjects. The material that we covered was easy to comprehend which is always a good thing. Writing essays has always been an area that I lacked in and something that I have always dreaded doing. I found that by having the writing workshops, writing essays has become easier and it has helped with my writing in other courses. 


Keeping up a weekly blog was something that I have never done before. In the beginning I had no clue what I was doing but I got the hang of it after a while. I loved that by doing these blogs each week it allowed us to keep up on our writing skills. Writing is something I enjoy doing but I never get the time so by doing these blogs it allowed me the time to write because they needed to be done. It was more fun than actual work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment